Tuesday, December 31, 2013

ZBrush Addendum - Which way is Front & The Thin Blue Line

Well, I guess sometimes it makes sense to air your little pet peeves and complaints about a program. There is always a slight chance that someone listening will be glad to fill in your blanks, tell you you're wrong etc. That's not only new information, it's one less thing to complain about right?

I just got one of my blanks filled in. Yesterday in a post about adding a reference image to ZBrush, I found the time to make a wise crack about how it's practically impossible to tell which way is front in ZBrush. A, by request remaining anonymous, fellow pinner on Pinterest was delighted to point out my oversight. 

I stand corrected and happily share the evidence and new info in the illustration below. 





Click to see the image at full resolution (my monitor is 96dpi and 1920 x 1200 btw) and look for a thin blue line. garvie garzo

No comments:

Post a Comment